Pages

සීමාවන් නොමැති අදහස් වලට පණ දෙන්න.....

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

LKR 150/= DVD+RW

I have a habbit to back-UP my data in to disks regularly. Sometimes when I backup my data in to DVD-R s there is more than 2.5 GB free space because I backup my PC monthly. So, I thought to use a DVD+RW to backup data and keep it till I get enough DATA to burn in to a DVD-R. By this I could reduce my cost for DVD-Rs and could use full space on DVD-Rs to burn.
So , I went to Kandy town to buy a DVD+RW. When I ask from one shop , the sales person told me it cost LKR 350/= but they haven't any DVD+RW at that time. So I asked from another shop. The sales person told it cost only LKR 150/= and they have stocks. I'm very happy when I heared that DVD+RW is cost LKR 150/= only. So I bought it to back-up my data in to it.
When I came home I started to burn my backups in to it. But after 3 or 4 successful burns, K3b andBrasero complained some errors on DVD+RW. But it's a DVD+RW and I tried to format it. Again the errors.
After that I used Nero6 on WindowsXP to burn the disk. It's the same as k3b and brasero. Now I have to stick it on the wall and forget about the LKR 150/= that I paid to buy it.
Although I have many experiences about low quality/low price DVD-R s , but I forgot the price of any DVD +RW is depend on the quality and the supported writing speed of the disk, when I buy that DVD+RW.
posted by Roshan Herath ( roshanherath )

No comments:

Post a Comment

හිත කියන්නෙ පුදුම දෙයක්. ඒක තියෙන්නෙ කොතැනද කියලා කවුද දන්නෙ?
හිත නිතරම වෙනස් වෙනවා. හිතට නිතරම සිතුවිලි එනවා.
හිතට වරක් ආපු සිතුවිල්ලක් නැවත ඇති වෙන්නෙ කලාතුරකින්.

ඔබ කැමති නම් හිතට එන සිතුවිලි/අදහස් අකුරු කරන්න.


ඇනෝලා සමා වෙත්වා. මගේ බ්ලොග් එකට ස්පෑම්බොට් එකකින් ස්පෑම් කමෙන්ට් එනනිසා ඇනෝලාගේ කමෙන්ට් කිරීමේ අයිතිය නැති කරන්න සිදු වුනා.

Related Posts with Thumbnails