Pages

සීමාවන් නොමැති අදහස් වලට පණ දෙන්න.....

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

gmail has a cool feature

i found gmail forward emails to an email address runs equal with equal letters, if there is an email to an unused email address.
what a fantastic feature it is?
i get emails that sends to my gmail and another gmails which equals to my gmail and runs with dots included.
then i tried to log-in-to those address with my gmail password. it logs me into my gmail.
its a good feature coz it prevents ppl frm misspelling gmail addresses.
- roshan herath

No comments:

Post a Comment

හිත කියන්නෙ පුදුම දෙයක්. ඒක තියෙන්නෙ කොතැනද කියලා කවුද දන්නෙ?
හිත නිතරම වෙනස් වෙනවා. හිතට නිතරම සිතුවිලි එනවා.
හිතට වරක් ආපු සිතුවිල්ලක් නැවත ඇති වෙන්නෙ කලාතුරකින්.

ඔබ කැමති නම් හිතට එන සිතුවිලි/අදහස් අකුරු කරන්න.


ඇනෝලා සමා වෙත්වා. මගේ බ්ලොග් එකට ස්පෑම්බොට් එකකින් ස්පෑම් කමෙන්ට් එනනිසා ඇනෝලාගේ කමෙන්ට් කිරීමේ අයිතිය නැති කරන්න සිදු වුනා.

Related Posts with Thumbnails